Wildlife Experiences offers a range of birdwatching and wildlife tours across Melbourne, Victoria and interstate. We provide an informative, casual atmosphere and memorable day for all of its experiences. We offer day and night experiences as well as extended trips with the opportunity to focus on birds, fauna, flora or general naturalist experiences. These experiences can either be from one or many of our suggested locations or you can Build-your-own Tour. The experiences can include:
- Spotlighting (Owls and Mammals)
- Iconic Australian Wildlife (including Kangaroo, Echidna, Lyrebird, Koala, Platypus, Penguin, Fur Seal, Emu, Kookaburra, Pelican, Black Swan, Cockatoos, Parrots and many more)
- Wildflowers and flora of woodland, forest, temperate rainforests, mallee, alpine and grassland communities
- General naturalist experiences covering a range of biodiversity interests.
Some of the key features of our tours include:
- Highly experienced, qualified ecologist / wildlife guide with extensive personal local knowledge of birds, mammals and other fauna
- Personally designed experiences (Build-your-own Tour)
- Use of a range of current field guides (birds, mammals, reptiles, frogs as well as plants, fungi etc)
- Provision of scopes and binoculars if required.
- Personalised souvenir booklet including check lists and locality information.
- Experiences flexibility
- Accommodation pick up and drop off
- Morning and afternoon tea provided
- A comprehensive range of experience options and locations